Created with an attractive, high-quality Baltic Birch plywood core, CoverPly is overlaid on both sides with a PaperStone Panel layer. CoverPly is available in both the rich, traditional Solid Color Panel colors and the lighter, fresh Designer Series Panel colors. Available in three different thicknesses, CoverPly comes in 4-by-8-ft. panels and is the perfect product for constructing solid and attractive furniture, including wardrobes, dressers, bookcases, closet organizers and even cabinetry and restaurant and board room tabletops. Manufactured in America, CoverPly is particularly cost-effective and easy to work as well as being FSC-certified as an eco-friendly product.
Lighter weight and much lower cost than full-thickness PaperStone® panels
Made with FSC®-certified paper, FSC®-certified plywood and our own PetroFree™ resins
Quality plywood core material has no voids or core laps
Helps contribute to a smart, elegant and responsible lifestyle
Manufactured in a socially responsible manner
Choosing responsible products means living in a healthier world
Full-thickness panel offers strength and durability
- Beauty of stone
- Machines like wood
- Ideal for countertops in any room
- Especially well-suited for vertical applications, cabinetry, restaurant food prep surfaces and many more creative uses
- Easy to fabricate and install
Non-porous surface provides a lifetime of stain resistance
- Heat resistant
- Mechanical attachments stay secure
- Surfaces resist sand-through
- Excellent color stability, resists the effects of exposure to ultraviolet rays
- Easy to fabricate and install with carbide-tipped woodworking tools
- Safe, washes clean easily with sponge and dishwashing liquid
- Recycled paper countertop will not promote growth of bacteria, mold or mildew with proper cleaning
Cork is one of nature's best building materials. Beveled narrow planks provide the traditional look of hardwood floors and have all the benefits you can only get from cork. More comfortable and warm underfoot, Almada floors naturally resist mold, mildew, and pests. And, with Greenguard Children & Schools certification for indoor air quality, you can breathe easy and rest assured that Almada will not introduce harmful chemicals into your home. Easy to install and maintain, Almada floors require no glue or nails.
The New Oberon is WaterSense Certified and is an intuitive single-handle lavatory faucet with a maximum flow rate of 1.5 gpm. The product has a lever handle made of quality full-brass chrome polished body, a durable ceramic disc mixing cartridge and includes a metal pop-up drain assembly.
- WaterSense Certified low-flow rate of 1.5 GPM or 1.2 GPM
- Streamlined design with quality full-brass polished chrome body
- Single-lever handle with hot and cold color indicator
- Durable ceramic disc mixing cartridge
- Metal pop-up drain assembly included
- ADA Compliant
This elegant one-piece toilet features an elongated bowl and skirted base. Modern in design, it offers the powerful and efficient Tornado Flush flushing system, which siphons water with two powerful nozzles, harnessing the power of water and gravity to maximize cleaning and use water more efficiently. (It's true—it really works!)
- Tornado Flush™ Flushing System
- Computer Designed, Fully Glazed Trapway
- Elongated Bowl with SoftClose Seat
- Skirted Design
- Chrome Trip Lever
- Universal Height
- ADA Compliant
- 12" Rough-In (10" or 14" optional)
S&P Silent Series Exhaust Fan
As the name suggests these fans are extremely quiet, low profile "Mixed-flow" fans. Manufactured in plastic material with an external connection box, the body is easily dismantled with a two speed controllable 115V 60Hz motor. Sound waves are directed through the perforated inner skin and absorbed by a layer of sound-absorbent insulation. Plus the TD-SILENT is fitted with rubber gaskets on the inlet and outlet to absorb vibrations.
The TD-SILENT model 150S is manufactured in tough reinforced plastic. Sound waves are directed through the perforated inner skin and absorbed by a layer of sound-absorbent insulation.
The impeller blades are molded in tough ABS plastic.
Single-phase induction asynchronous motor, with permanent capacitor and external rotor constructed of die cast aluminum. All models include direct two speed connection and are also suitable for voltage speed control.
- Class I electrical insulation
- IP 44 Protection
- Thermal Overload Protection
- Class B Motor Insulation
- Sealed For Life, ball bearings
- Suitable for working airstreams up to 140° F (60°C)